Monday, May 11, 2009

5 months, 22 days......

Yep....that's how long it took.....
5 months and 22 days for the kid to get his first ticket while a licensed driver within the state of Florida......and those other lesser states that don't count hanging chads.....
seems that if you back out of a parking spot in a darke parking lot and hit the car parked across the lot from you is considered a driving offense if done on the beach in the state of Florida....
I suspect that he spent too much time in the sun surfing and was just anxious to get home....
of course to Officer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_7C0QGkiVo
this is a violation of state statue , whocaresaslongasbothpartiesareokwithit....
so he writes the kid a ticket for, and I'm not kidding here,....."improper backing".......
now what the heck is 'improper backing'..?????
seems this is what you write a kid a ticket for, when you want the kid to get off, but are required to write the kid a ticket for something......
well tonight the sungoddess was told about the incident.....she, while extremely upset, handled the situation quite to my surprise......
since I am still able to sit here and write should be an indication of how well she responded....
still got my fingers and voluntary use of my mind....
the kid is still breathing on his own, so things look good here......
seems kind of funny, here I sitting thinking that I am the first parent to go though this experience......
then I recall my parents and realize they are extracting their own personal revenge.....
and every parent, or grandparent, since motorized transportation began........
well, it was bound to happen sooner or later...........

CELEBRATE LIFE...........

No comments: