Saturday, April 4, 2009

whats going on up there......

so I spent the day doing 'honey-dos' while the kids are off on missions of their own doing....
the kid's sister is out riding four-wheelers with friends and the kid is surfing at the beach....
or at least that is his story......got a call from one of my many friends that drive black and tan cars, the ones with the lights and sirens, and he called to let me know that the kid was 'cruising chicks' on the beach.....
truly his Father's son.....makes my eyes water and my heart beat a little faster.....
when questioned, the kid's response was, "the water was flat but the babes weren't"........
gotta love the kid......would make Uncle Bob proud.....
but as I am viewing the world from my lap, I notice this headline and the thoughts began....
does this explain the freezer full of beef.....or lack of leadership by the bus.......
where is the Lone Ranger when you need him.....
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29979871/...

doesn't really matter much to me because the kid and I are off to fish the big bridge....
if we are lucky the longroof will join us.....but none the less....we will...

CELEBRATE LIFE...!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Horse-farmer said...

Another reason I seldom leave the farm after dark,
why the dogs are seldom put up,
why there is a 12 Guage, a 45 revolver and a 243 with scope by my bed, and they are all loaded.
the Clever theft was about 10 miles from my farm, the Squires theft was south of Ava.
Neighbors two miles away had 15 springer heifers stolen by cutting fences.