Saturday, January 9, 2010

It was 3 feet deep........

While I am very much aware that the majority of the readers of this space are currently enjoying 'Global Warming' at it's extreme......we here in the Sunshine State are experiencing our own version......the top picture is taken in the wonderful state of Nebraska.......the second and third photos are taken in MY FRONT YARD.........GLOBAL WARMING, MY ASS......I'm waiting for Al Gore to show up and explain this to me as I compose these lines.....in the mean time, the sungoddess and the kid and the kid's sister are curled up in front of a roaring fire......25 tonight and as the longrooffan said, my thermometer is sick.....




1 comment:

Horse-farmer said...

Like I told the Longroof, I was planning on moving to the great sunshine state of yours until

I SAW THE SNOW IN DAYTONA BEACH

now no way... I think I'll stay here where I have warm clothes.

And we have roofs on our vehicles to keep the heat in and the snow out.

Keep warm brother, and don't use up too many of those hurricane supplies trying to keep warm

tom